5 Reasons to get a Pre-Listing Inspection
- The seller has an opportunity to prepare their home for success. Advised by an experienced licensed home inspector.
No buyer’s remorse
- Any major latent defects discovered before a contract is signed.
- A transparent sale will attract more potential buyers.
- A thorough understanding of their investment will make Buyers more comfortable with their purchase.
Confidence in your home
- Place the pre-inspection report on the kitchen table next to a copy of the listing. Showing professionalism and building confidence with potential buyers.
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” -Benjamin Franklin
Invest in knowing your home. Call now (980) 210-2547